1. The Sleep Sheep: The best baby gift I got (thanks, Mom!) It’s a small, cute, & cuddly sheep that plays 4 types of white noise. It’s portable and straps right onto the carseat…a definite lifesaver with Ben.
2. Hamilton Beach Brewstation: I don’t know why…but Jason & I have gone through about a dozen glass coffee carafes throughout our marriage. Then I found this awesome coffeemaker where you make the coffee, then just put your mug up to the button and it fills the mug. No glass carafes to break and replace! We love it! It’s perfect for 2 people or even a party.
3. Dave Ramsey’s The Total Money Makeover: We’ve been his fans for years on how to manage your money. His new book is awesome, and we recommend it to everyone we know. It's life changing.
4. E-Mealz.Com: Speaking of Dave Ramsey, he recommends this website for busy moms who need quick and creative meals. For $5/month, it gives you a weekly menu and your grocery list. I get the WW Point menu for 2-4 people.
5. TomTomOne: JennJenn finally bought a TomTom. No more “I’m lost!” calls to Jason, no more paper maps. Best $99 deal I’ve found.
6. L.L. Bean Totes: These canvas totes are so big, sturdy, and practical. Get it monogrammed and in a variety of sizes and colors. Great gift for anyone. I use my large “Chiodo” red tote almost every day. It holds a ton of stuff-awesome for moms!
7. Tigi Curlz Rock Hair Amplifier: A big thanks to Heather (my fellow naturally curly haired friend) for introducing me to this amazing stuff. I have finally found “The One” for the hair.
8. Kim Bensen Bagels: Kim is a friend from church who lost over 200 lbs. on WW. She has such an inspirational story that has gained national attention. She started her own business making yummy 2 point bagels that are sold in all the surrounding grocery stores. Her new book is also coming out soon. (www.kimbensen.com)
9. Leapfrog ABC Fridge Magnets: Abby loves the ABC stuff that Leapfrog makes. These fridge magnets are a daily hit. We also have The Letter Factory DVD by Leapfrog that teaches letters and sounds. Great phonics stuff to build off of. We talk all the time about letters, their sounds, and words that start with a specific letter.
10. WeRMemoryKeepers: This year I organized my scrapbook system, and I love the result. I found these awesome 12x12 3 ring leather albums by WeRMemoryKeepers. They have a variety of beautiful colors. I use red albums for our family, yellow for Abby, and blue for Ben. LOVE them.
1 comment:
i'll take some of that tigi curlz rock hair amplifier... my hair is suffering over here in japan. i've tried all kinds of japanese styling mousse, but sheesh - nobody here has curly hair! my old fav was tigi, too... *sigh*
Post a Comment