(Sigh)-This was a big week for us. Abby started nursery school at Susanna Wesley on Tuesday. She goes two times a week for 2 1/2 hours each time. I was so nervous on her first day. She was excited and ready to go first thing in the morning. When I dropped her off, I had to leave quickly to hide the tears in my eyes. I cried for about 2 minutes in the car and then thought, "This is nice!" Ben and I went grocery shopping, and I realized that 2 1/2 hours go by fast! I had to hurry to get home, unload the groceries, feed him, and rush back to pick her up. I had lots of questions for her like: "Did you read a story?" "What did you have for a snack?" "Who did you play with?" She was like-"Yeah" "Pretzels" "I played with Wooke (Luke)." That was about it for details. But she was ready to go back the next day and was disappointed to have to wait until Thursday.
Here's our "front step first day of school" pictures. She just got wrestled down to fix the hair and she refused to give up the apple for the photo shoot. Hope her teacher is ready for this independent spirit!



1 comment:
Oh! She looks so grown up but so little at the same time! Where does the time go, eh???
Post a Comment